|25 Eylül 2023, 00:06|
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 14-15-16-17-18. Sayfa Cevapları ERKAD Yayıncılık
Theme 2: MY ENVIRONMENT Cevapları
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 14-15-16-17-18 Cevapları Erkad Yayınları
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 14 Cevapları Erkad Yayınları
1. Match the pictures with the words. There is one extra word.
2. Read the sentences and write the names of the places from the previous section.
a. We can buy medicine there.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 15 Cevapları Erkad Yayınları
3. Read the texts and fill in the table below.
My name is Rachele and I live in Torino, Italy. I live in a house with my family. We have got a big garden and a swimming pool. There is only a small cafe in my neighborhood. There isn’t a supermarket close to my house. The closest supermarket is 20 minutes away, so I go there twice a week. I don’t like this. This makes me crazy.
I’m Hardy. I live in Ulm, Germany. I live in an apartment building. It is old style but nice. I live here alone. I have everything in my neighborhood from restaurants and supermarkets to a hospital, and a pharmacy. There is a nice cafe close to my home. I usually go and drink something there. İt makes me happy.
4. Put the following words in the suitable category.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 16 Cevapları Erkad Yayınları
5. Describe your neighborhood as in the previous section. Use the following questions.
a. Where do you live?
a- Where do you live?
I live in Ankara
b- What kind of house do you live in?
I live in a single-family house.It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, and a kitchen.Our backyards is quite spacious and has a green area.
c- Can you tell us the positive things about your neighborhood?
Our neighborhood is quite peaceful. Our neighbors are respectful and helpful to each other. Parks and green areas can be found throughout our neighborhood, providing great playgrounds for our children. Additionally, the safety of our neighborhood is a significant advantage. Nearby grocery stores and restaurants also make our life convenient.
d- Can you tell us the negative things about your neighborhood?
Unfortunately, our neighborhood has traffic issues.The main road nearby can some timescreate noise problems. Also, some buildings in the area have been neglected in terms of maintenance, which affects the overall appearance negatively. However, overall, the drawbacks in our neighborhood are relatively minor compared to its positive aspects.
6. The foliowings are the places you can see in your neighborhood. Let’s find them in the puzzle. They can be horizontal (—), vertical (|), or diagonal (/).
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 17 Cevapları Erkad Yayınları
7. Fill in the blanks with the suitable sentences.
Catch you later, No, there isn’t, Is there a shopping mail?, How is your new neighborhood, Is there a cafe, How is it going
Alice : Hello, Glenn…how is it going?
8. Look at the pictures below and match them with the phrases. There is one extra phrase.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 18 Cevapları Erkad Yayınları
9. Fill in the blanks with the suitable phrases.3
Patricia : Excuse me…do you have any apples?
10. Write a dialogue between you and a grocer as in section 9.
You : Good morning
Grocer: Good morning how can I assist you today?
You: I’m looking for some fresh fruits and vegatables. Do you have any special today?
Grocer: Yes we do! We have a sale on apples, ornges and tomatoes today. Thay2re all very fresh.
Bir önceki yazımız olan 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 7-8-9-10-11-12-13. Sayfa Cevapları ERKAD Yayıncılık başlıklı makalemizi de okumanızı öneririz.
|HIZLI CEVAP YAZ|
Sitemizde bulunan tüm yazılar, konular, içerikler yol gösterici nitelikte genel bilgi vermek amacıyla hazırlanmıştır.