|27 Eylül 2023, 00:01|
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 26-27-28-29. Sayfa Cevapları ERKAD Yayıncılık
Theme 4: HUMAN IN NATURE Cevapları
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 26-27-28-29 Cevapları Erkad Yayınları
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 26 Cevapları Erkad Yayınları
1. Match the pictures of natural disasters with the definitions of them. There is one extra.
a) a sudden fail of a lot of rocks and earth down a hill
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 27 Cevapları Erkad Yayınları
2. Read the text and complete the table below. On March 11, 2011 an earthquake hit Japan. The local time was 2.46 p.m. Its magnitude was 8.9. A great tsunami hit the country after this povverful earthquake. Both the earthquake and the tsunami caused a big damage. Unfortunately, thousands of people lost their lives.
3. Read the text and tick (✓) the suitable picture.
When I was a child, it hit our city because of a heawy rain. The roa ds were full of dirty water. My family tried to find stones, woods and sandbags to stop the water entering inside our house. Everybody did the same. The people had to climb up to the roofs of their houses because the water from the river flooded their houses very quickly. They waited for several hours to be rescued. Ali the things in the shops and the cars on the Street became unusualable. People used boats to go from one place to another. Many houses vvere damaged. It vvas very bad.
4. Read the text and answer the questions.
1. Why did they try to find stones, woods and sandbags?
To stop the water entering inside their house
2. When did the flood happen?
It happened when he was a child.
3. What did the people do after the flood?
They tried to find stones, woods and sandbags to stop the water
4. How did people go from one place to another?
They used boats to go from place to another.
5. What does “damaged” mean in the passage?
It means full of water.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 28 Cevapları Erkad Yayınları
5. Work in pairs. Choose a natural disaster and ınake a dialogue as in the example. Use the prompts below.
earthquake, food, avalanche, landslide, tornado.
– I dont understand how/why…
earthquakes happen so suddenly
– I’m not satisfied with…
the earthquake safety measures in our area
– There seems to be a problem with
– We should…
learn more about tectonic plate movements
– Why donl we…
raise awareness and encourage preparedness
– It might be a good idea to…
advocate for stricter consturuction standarts
– We need to take some precautions…
Then, act it out In class.
6. Work in pairs. Ask and answer the questions.
1. What natural disasters happen frequentfy ın your country?
–Earthquakes frequentfy occur in our country.
2. What was the latest natural disaster in your country?
– The latest natural disaster in our country was an earthquake
3. When did it happen?
-It happened on February 6, 2023
4. Where did it happen?
-It occurred in Kahramanamaraş, Hatay, Kilis, Adana, Gaziantep, Osmaniye, Elazığ, Diyarbakır, Malatya, Şanlıurfa and Adıyaman.
5. Do you have an emergency plan?
Yes, I have an emergency plan.
6. Why do we have an emergency plan?
To minimize the impact and loss in the event of an earthquake
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 29 Cevapları Erkad Yayınları
7. Look at the picture and answer the questions.
– What do you see in this picture?
I see drought.
– How do natural disasters affect wild animals’ lives? Share your ideas with your classmates.
Natural disasters affect wild animals negative, it causes them to lose their homes.
Drought affects wild animals’ lives. Wild animals need water, too. When water is in short supply for humans, it is also in short supply for wildlife.
8. Work in pairs. Look at the plctures in section 1 and wrlte a short paragraph about love for nature.
What can we do to prevent natural disasters?
We can’t prevent natural disasters but we can take precautions to minimize the effect.
9. Match the texts with the pictures below.
1. Heavy rain started at around 2 a.m. and caused a disaster. It affected the town of the North East. It left some houses under flood.
2. Today, a 9.0 magnitude of earthquake hit Japan. It occurred at the depth of 32 kilometers in the West Pacific Ocean and lasted almost 6 minutes.
3. Heavy rain caused tonnes of rock and mud to slide down the mountainside, destroying roads and railways. It was a big landslide. Luckily, nobody had been injured.
Bir önceki yazımız olan 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları ERKAD Yayıncılık başlıklı makalemizi de okumanızı öneririz.
|HIZLI CEVAP YAZ|
Sitemizde bulunan tüm yazılar, konular, içerikler yol gösterici nitelikte genel bilgi vermek amacıyla hazırlanmıştır.