9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 64. Sayfa Cevapları MEB Yayınları
9. Sınıf MEB Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 64 aşağıdaki yayımdadır. Cevaplar kırmızı renkli yazılar ile yazılmıştır. Diğer konulara da göz atmanızı öneririz.
F. Complete the sentences with was/wasn’t/were or weren’t
1. James was tired, so he wasn’t at the cinema with his friends.
2. The book was very old and some parts weren’t good enough to read.
3. The children were ill, so they weren’t at school yesterday.
4. I was lost most of the time and I was nervous during my journey.
5. Tina’s parents weren’t at home yesterday, so she was lonely.
G. Complete the mail with the past form of the verbs in brackets.
Thanks for the tickets. I really liked (like) the museum of the world heritage. I went (go) there with my sister. We really enjoyed (enjoy) the visit. I joined (join) the tour for the statue section but my sister didn’t want(not want) to come with me. She preferred (prefer) to see the simulation part. This morning I chatted (chat) with Robin about the museum. He would like to visit there, too. H. Complete the dialogue with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
Adam : How was (be) your holiday?
Kyle : It was (be) really good. We went (go) to India and saw (see) Taj
Adam : How long did you stay (stay) there?
Kyle : Two weeks, but it was (be) so nice that we didn’t want (not want) to come back.
Adam : Really? I want to see there too.
Fill in the gaps using should, shouldn’t, have to, don’t have to, doesn’t have to or mustn’t.
1. Her eyes hurt all the time. She should stop watching too much TV.
2. I have to wear a helmet and goggles at work. They’re for my safety.
3. You mustn’t eat or drink anything around the pool. It’s the rule.
4. Kylie doesn’t have to bring her own lab coat for her science class. She can use the ones in the lab.
5. Daniel always goes to school on an empty stomach. He shouldn’t leave without having breakfast.
6. We don’t have to get up early on Sunday. We don’t work on that day.
J. Complete the sentences using the verbs in the present perfect.
not go / consult / cut / not finish / break / lose
1. Valerie has cut her finger and it’s bleeding.
2. I haven’t gone to school this week because I’ve got the flu and I feel weak.
3. Tim has broken his arm and now it’s in plaster.
4. Meg has lost a lot of weight. She looks thinner and younger now.
5. Mr. and Mrs. Casey have consulted a nutritionist to go on a diet.
6. Ethan hasn’t finished writing the report yet. He wants to complete it another day.
Bir önceki yazımız olan 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 63. Sayfa Cevapları MEB Yayınları başlıklı makalemizi de okumanızı öneririz.