9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 36. Sayfa Cevapları MEB Yayınları
9. Sınıf MEB Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 36 aşağıdaki yayımdadır. Diğer konulara da göz atmanızı öneririz.
F. Fiil in the blanks with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.F. Fiil in the blanks with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
Henna 1) comes (come) from Germany. She 2) lives (live) with her family in a flat. In winter, it 3) gets (get) dark very early and it 4) snows (snow) a lot. Most people 5) love (love) skiing there. Children 6) learn (learn) to ski at a very young age. In summer, they 7) ride (ride) bikes and 8) spend (spend) most of the day outdoors. Germany 9) is (be) a beautiful country. Henna 10) enjoys (enjoy) living there.
G. Make questions using the prompts as in the example.
1. Linda’s brother drives fast. (your father)
Does your father drive fast?
2. David plays tennis every day. (Jo)
Does Jo play tennis every day ?
3. Sarah cleans the house on Wednesdays. (Ann and Sue)
Do Ann and Sue clean the house on Wednesdays ?
4. My grandmother watches TV in the afternoon. (the children)
Do the children watch TV in the afternoon ?
5. I like dancing. (you)
Do you like dancing ?
H. Match the questions with the answers.
1. Can Daisy run quickly?(d)
2. Do you take the bus to school every day?(g)
3. What time do you start work?(h)
4. What do you do in the evenings?(a)
5. How often do you go to the theatre?(e)
6. Does Harry live in a house or a flat?(c)
7. Do your parents swim regularly?(f)
8. Where do you keep your clothes?(b)
I. Put the lines in the correct order to make a dialogue.
A : Hmm. Actually, I want to talk with you about my grades. I need your help. (3)
B : OK, then. (6)
A : Why don’t we have coffee after school? (1)
B : How about meeting on Saturday? 4
A : Good idea! (5)
B : Well, I’d love to, but I have other plans. (2)
J. Rewrite the sentences as in the example.
1. He is a good writer. He writes well.
2. Mary is a slow runner. Mary runs slowly.
3. They are clever players. They play cleverly.
4. Matilda is a beautiful dancer. Matilda dances beautifully.
5. He is a hard worker. He works hard.
6. She is a bad singer. She sings badly.
7. My father is a careful driver. My father drives carefully.
Bir önceki yazımız olan 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 35. Sayfa Cevapları MEB Yayınları başlıklı makalemizi de okumanızı öneririz.