9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 62. Sayfa Cevapları MEB Yayınları
9. Sınıf MEB Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 62 aşağıdaki yayımdadır. Cevaplar kırmızı renkli yazılar ile yazılmıştır. Diğer konulara da göz atmanızı öneririz.
Use must or musn’t and a verb from the list.
1. You ___must fasten__ your seat belt before the plane takes off.
2. You musn’t swim in this river. It’s very dangerous.
3. You must keep the fire exit area clear for a safe escape.
4. Workers must use safety equipment needed for their jobs.
5. We musn’t light fires on this beach.
6. Children musn’t play in this area.
7. We musn’t drink this water. It’s not clean.
Choose the correct option.
1. You _______________ call the emergency services if you just have a cold.
a) have to b) mustn’t c) should
2. You _______________ show your passport or identity card to get on a plane.
a) must b) mustn’t c) don’t have to
3. Taylor _______________ wear special safety clothes because she works in an office.
a) doesn’t have to b) has to c) mustn’t
4. You _______________ rest and drink lots of liquids if you have a cold.
a) mustn’t b) don’t have to c) should
5. Swimmers _______________ pay today. It’s free to swim on Wednesdays.
a) don’t have to b) mustn’t c) have to
6. You _______________ let small children play with sharp objects.
a) don’t have to b) must c) mustn’t
7. Ben is a scientist. He _______________ wear special gloves when he uses chemicals.
a) doesn’t have to b) mustn’t c) has to
8. You _______________ keep medicines away from children and out of reach.
a) must b) don’t have to c) mustn’t
The Tennis Club in Edgewood High School has some rules for the club members. Look at the chart table below and put have to, don’t have to or mustn’t in the gaps.
1. You mustn’t sit or lean on the net.
2. You don’t have to wear white clothes, but you must wear proper tennis shoes.
3. You have to have your membership card with you, but you musn’t use your
4. You have to finish on time, but you don’t have to start on time.
5. You don’t have to bring balls, but you have to bring your own tennis racquet.
6. You have to keep the court clean and you musn’t eat or drink on the court.
Bir önceki yazımız olan 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 61. Sayfa Cevapları MEB Yayınları başlıklı makalemizi de okumanızı öneririz.